Ejirnrin is another powerful African herb used for spiritual and physical ailments.
Ejinrin, is powerful herb used in Africa, Asia and the diaspora for physical and spiritual ailments. In Nigeria, it is also known as Ewe Ajidewe "The Herb of Youthful Longevity" and in the Caribbean known as ceressee.
Physical Benefits of Cerasee leaves:
- A bitter herb
- Detoxes the body
- Rich in phenols and natural antioxidants.
- A good source of anti-aging.
- Aids in radiant glowing toned clear skin.
- Reduces inflammation due to allergies.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Alleviates gastrointestinal problems like parasitic worms or constipation.
- Used to treat diabetes and clean the blood.
Spiritual benefits of Cerasee leaves:
- Spiritually its used for spiritual purification, protecting again evil and curses, and attracting prosperity.
Harvested fresh and dried at the Orilagba Mountain Retreat.
Available in 8oz quantities.